Korea TESOL welcomes submissions to our professional and scholarly publications, which include:
- The English Connection (a quarterly publication) - Please check the The English Connection Contributor Guidelines
- KOTESOL Proceedings (select KOTESOL international conference papers) - Please check the KOTESOL Proceedings submission guidelines and copyright agreement
- Korea TESOL Journal (an academic and professional journal)
We recommend that you read the author guidelines for these publications and read several issues before preparing your submission. By doing so you will ensure a greater chance of acceptance with less need for extensive revisions.
You may also find the information linked below to be helpful in preparing papers for publication:
- The website for the APA Publications Manual, the writing style guide for KOTESOL publications: http://www.apastyle.org/ (Following APA citation and reference guidelines is especially important.)
- A 126-page e-book, "Guide to Academic and Scientific Publication: How to Get Your Writing Published in Scholarly Journals" by Linda Olson: http://www.proof-reading-service.com/guide/
- Guidelines for Effective Professional and Academic Writing: http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/wc063
- (A quick guide to) Writing a journal article: http://koreatesol.org/sites/default/files/pdf/QuickGuide-to-Journal-Arti...
- Links to numerous ELT publications based in Korea: http://koreatesol.org/content/elt-journals-korea
|A quick guide to writing journal (and Proceedings) articles||94.59 KB|