Directions to our meeting venue can be found here.
The Daegu-Gyeonge buk Chapter of Korea TESOL serves EFL teachers in and around Daegu and Gyeongsangbuk-do areas with monthly presentations and workshops for the professional development of its members as well as to promote scholarship and disseminate information on ELT.
Chapter meetings are held in Daegu at 3pm on the first Saturday of every month (unless otherwise noted), from March to June and September to December. All are welcome to join.
From Banwoldang Subway Station, walk through the underground and take the escalator to the left in front of Hyundai Dept Store (HDS), exit 18. Do not enter HDS. Walk across the front of HDS and turn right. Head to the front corner of Sh Bank (수협 은행), behind HDS. Daegu Oriental Medicine Street is there; turn left. You can find our meetings at the Ecology Oriental Wellness Experience Center, Namseong-ro 24. It is directly across the street from the First Presbyterian Church of Daegu and the Oriental Medicine Museum.
Go down the flat stone sidewalk to the back of the building. Then walk up the outdoor steps to the second floor conference room. There is a Da Hyang Coffee Shop on the first floor.
- January - Winter Break
- February - Winter Break
- March - Saturday, March 3 - Presenter: Leonie Overbeek
- April - Saturday, April 7 - Presenters: Deborah Mazerolle and Jessica Ok
- May - Saturday, May 12 - Presenter: Ted Mishler
- June - Saturday, June 2 - Presenter:
- July -
- August - Summer Break
- September - Saturday, Sept 8
- October - Saturday & Sunday, Oct 13-14 International Conference in Seoul
- November - Saturday, Nov 3