What is the Korea TESOL International Conference?
- A 2-day conference for English teachers in Korea.
- The goal of the conference is to support KOTESOL’s mission (Who We Are) to "assist teachers in self-development and improve ELT in Korea.”
- This year marks KOTESOL’s 24th annual international conference.
- Approximately 1,000 teachers from Korea and east Asia are expected to participate.
- Go to learn.The KOTESOL International Conference has more than 200 sessions to choose from.
- The major speakers are experts in the ELT field.
- More than 200 concurrent sessions to choose from (abstracts & bios are online).
- Sessions for new teachers (101s), for experienced teachers, and researchers as well.
- Sessions for teachers of young learners, for teachers of adults, and for everything in-between.
- Whether you want to hear the latest research, get some practical tips, or share your own ideas, the KOTESOL IC has what you are looking for.
- Go to network.
- At the conference you can meet teachers and employers from across Korea and beyond. Exchange ideas on teaching, on research, on the conference, etc.
- Go for inspiration.
- Need some new ideas? The breadth of session topics means that you are sure to take something home to put into use straight away in your classroom.
- Date: October 15-16, 2016
- Location:Sookmyung Women’s University
Seoul, Korea map and directions
- Registration: online or at the venue. Registrations completed during the pre-registration period of August 1st - October 1st are discounted.
|Registration Type||Pre-registration Price||Onsite Registration Price|
|Members||50,000 won||60,000 won|
|Non-members||75,000 won||85,000 won|
|Groups (5+ people)||65,000 won||Not Available|
|Undergraduate students||25,000 won||35,000 won|
Become a member and save 50% of your membership dues immediately with your member discount!