The 2014 KOTESOL - KAFLE International Conference is offering a series of immersive, hands-on, pre-conference workshops! On Friday, October 3, you can attend a series of workshops focused on young learners, adult learners, or professional development (one strand only):
Friday, October 3
10 a.m.-6 p.m.
3rd floor, COEX (Exhibition Hall), Seoul
Places are limited, and registration for the workshops will close on September 23, 2014. For more information about the strands, speakers, and schedule, click here.
45,000 won Members (KOTESOL or KAFLE; membership must expire on or after October 31, 2014)
100,000 won Nonmembers
- You must have a user account on the KOTESOL website to use this process. You do not have to be a KOTESOL member.
- This is a 1-page form. Please complete it and proceed to the shopping cart for checkout (6 steps). You are finished when you see "Order Complete."
- You may order your workshop ticket at the same time as your conference registration and membership purchase. The shopping cart will include all of these items.
- Please transfer workshop fees to the KOTESOL account within 3 days of completing the registration form below. Please include in the appropriate fields your banking information (bank name, name on the bank account), and please indicate the date on which you will probably make the transfer.
- If you have any questions, please check our list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Bank Account Details:
Korea Exchange Bank (KEB/한국외환은행) DONGSUWON BRANCH
1124 INKYE-DONG PALDAL-GU
SUWON-SI KYUNGGI-DO 442-835
Phone: 82 (031) 238-8730
SWIFT Code: KOEXKRSE
Account Number: KEB 630 - 006952 - 841 (Korean Won)
Account Number: KEB 650 - 007471 - 805 (US Dollars)
Name on Account: KOTESOL
* (Asterisk) Indicates required fields