What is the Korea TESOL International Conference?
- It is an anual 2-day conference for English teachers in Korea.
- The goal of the conference is to support Korea TESOL’s mission (Who We Are) to "assist teachers in self-development and improve ELT in Korea.”
- This year’s conference is being held in conjunction with the Pan-Asian Consortium of Language teaching Societies (PAC).
- Find out more about the 2017 KOTESOL International Conference. Read the article about the conference in The English Connection (PDF attached at bottom of this page).
Go to learn
- The KOTESOL International Conference boasts hundreds of sessions on a wide range of topics, from classroom management, to testing strategies, from teaching phonics to building fluency and much more.
- Learn from Leading ELT experts in featured sessions
- Attend sessions that are relevant to you and your interests.
- Whether you want to hear the latest research, get some practical tips, or share your own ideas, whether you teach young learners or adults, the International Conference has what you are looking for.
Go to network
- The conference attracts about 1,000 ELT enthusiasts from Korea, East Asia, and international locations.
- Meet other dedicated teachers, researchers, material designers and administrators.
- Expand your professional and social networks.
Go for inspiration
- Get new ideas and gain new insights.
- Renew your passion for teaching.
- Date: 21-22 October 2017
- Location: Sookmyung Women’s University
Seoul, Korea map and directions
- Registration: online or at the venue. Registrations completed during the pre-registration period of 1 August – 24 September are discounted.
|Registration Type||Pre-registration Price||Onsite Registration Price|
|Members||50,000 won||60,000 won|
|Non-members||75,000 won||85,000 won|
|Groups (5+ people)||65,000 won||Not Available|
|Undergraduate students||25,000 won||35,000 won|
Become a member and save 50% of your membership dues immediately with your member discount!
|Introducing KOTESOL 2017 - by Conference Chair & Co-chair||1.35 MB|