Young Hoon International Middle School: 2017 May Opening
Young Hoon International Middle School (YHIMS) is a prestigious middle school located in Seoul, Korea, servicing students in grade 7 to grade 9. It is one of the two international middle school recognized by the Korean government. The classes in YHIMS are taught in both English and Korean by mixed faculty members from all over the world: we have a total of 15 foreign faculty members along with Korean faculty members working together to help our students achieve their academic goals. We are currently looking for competent and enthusiastic teachers to join our team.
For May 2017 we have a vacancy for the following position:
* Mathematics (Grade 7)
* A minimum of bachelor degree in the associated field of study (Mandatory)
(Higher degrees are welcomed.)
* Teaching certificate or education-related degree. (Mandatory)
We will not respond to those who don't meet the requirements mentioned above.
* Prior teaching experience welcomed.
-Religious faith in Christianity preferred
4. Conditions and Benefits
* Contract Period: 2017.04.10~ 2018.02.28 with a chance to re-sign with a one-year or a two-year contract.
* 22 teaching hours a week, with additional income opportunities through various school programs.
* Cooperative work environment with both English-speaking and Korean-speaking teachers.
* Paid vacation (3weeks for summer and 5 weeks for winter) and Korean national holidays off as well as 1 days of paid leave. (Sick leaves and special holidays for wedding, death, birth, and etc. is provided separately)
* Overtime pay is provided and overnight trips are paid as well.
* Competitive salary scale with considerations to experience.
(With no work experience minimum 32,000,000won a year)
* Housing is provided by the school.
* Professional development fee worth 200,000won per year.
* Paid Winter Camp (Mandatory)
- One week during February 2018, TOFEL Reading.
5. Application Materials
1st. The materials listed below are mandatory for all applicants.
* Application form: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzI43MWprIUEekNERWdDV2xiY0U/view?usp=sh...
- Please DOWNLOAD the application provided by the school through the given address above.
Make sure to edit the file name. (YHIMS FT_Subject_Name)
* Photocopies of appropriate degrees and qualifications (e.g. teaching license)
(A copy with Korean consulate seal or Apostille will be needed for the interview.)
* A photocopy of the passport (the page with the photo of the applicant)
* A photocopy/scan of transcript (Sealed transcript required for the interview)
2nd . The following materials will be required for those who take the interview.
* A passport photo
* Federal Criminal Record Check or, if already in Korea with a work VISA, Korean criminal record check agreement form.
* Two Reference Letters
* A 15-minute demo lesson plan.
- Qualifying teachers will later be asked to give a 15-minute demo lesson during the interview. If applying from abroad, the demo lesson may be replaced with a sample lesson video.
6. Application Due and other Dates
First 4 materials must be received by May 31st Monday, 2017 via email to be considered and hard-copies of the entire and complete set of documents will be asked on the date of the interview and demo class.
Prospective applicants will be notified via email to schedule an interview.
7. Contact Information
For any questions, contact Eunhye Cho, the International Program Coordinator, via the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also visit our school website at the following address: http://eng.younghoon.ms.kr
|YHIMS FT_Subject_Name.pdf||178.85 KB|