The conference will take place on the 3rd floor of the COEX Exhibition Center in Seoul Korea.
Building Layout and Map: Coex.co.kr/eng/venue/venue_conference_meetingroom_1.asp
Parking Information: Coex.co.kr/eng/visitors/visitors_parking.asp
Getting There Coex.co.kr/eng/visitors/directions_tab01.asp
COEX is located in the World Trade Center Complex in Gangnam District south of the Han River in Seoul. You can find COEX at Samseong Station on subway line number two or at Cheongdam Station on subway line number seven.
159 Samseong dong
Because COEX is a huge place, you want to start off from the right direction. Below we list information concerning subways, and then, travel from Airports. We start with a couple internet-based maps.
For those who are driving, parking information is available here.
If you don't know your way around Seoul, this interactive map with station neighborhood maps, may be helpful http://johomaps.com/as/korea/seoul/seoulmetro.html
If you are arriving to Seoul via Express Bus or Intercity Bus, please remember that there are four different major terminals plus a few drop-points prior to the terminals. We suggest you use the subways system to transit to COEX unless you know Seoul's bus system well.
From Incheon International Airport to Venue (COEX)
- Taxi - A taxi takes about 60-100 minutes, depending on traffic. The fare will be about U$ 65 (KRW 70,000) for standard taxi and U$ 110 (KRW 120,000) for deluxe taxi. Metered rates.
- Limousine Bus - There are many limousine buses leaving from Incheon International Airport to the Venue and hotels. To purchase the bus ticket, you are advised to go to the Transportation Information Counter (near the exits 2, 4, 9, 13) on the arrival floor (1st floor) of passenger terminal. The red KCAT Limousine Bus will bring you to the City Air Terminal at the COEX Center. The blue KAL Limousine Bus goes directly to many 4 and 5-star hotels throughout the city. Note that both the COEX InterContinental and Grand InterContinental Hotels are located at COEX. You can take these buses from the arrivals section at Incheon Airport. Employees at information desks will be happy to direct you to the appropriate departure area. The fare is KRW 15,000 (abut US$ 16) for either type of Limousine Bus.
- Train (Arex/Subway) - The Airport Railroad Express (AREX) & subway is also available between the Incheon International Airport and Seoul. There are non-stop and multi-stop trains, at varying rates. The non-stop goes direct to Seoul Station in the center of the city, the multi-stop is cheaper and allows you to make a transfer at Hongik Station to Subway Line 2, where you can travel to COEX.
From Gimpo International Airport to Venue (COEX)
- Taxi - A taxi takes about 40-60 minutes. The fare will be about US$ 25 (KRW 26,000) for standard taxi and US$ 50 (KRW 53,000) for deluxe taxi. Metered rates.
- Limousine Bus - There are many limousine buses leaving from Gimpo International Airport to COEX and various hotels. To purchase the bus ticket, you are advised to go to the Transportation Information Counter on the arrival floor (1st floor) of passenger terminal. The fare is KRW 15,000 (abut US$ 16) or less, depending on which type of Limousine Bus.
- Train (Arex/Subway) - The Airport Railroad Express (AREX) & Seoul Subway is also available between the airport and COEX. AREX makes few stops, plus Seoul Subway Line 5 with quite a few more stops. Arex stops at Hongik Station, where you can transfer to Line 2 headed to COEX. Line 5 stops at Yeongdeungpo District Office, where you can transfer to Line 2. See maps below.
- City Bus - There are many city busses between Gimpo International Airport and various locations around the city. If you are not familiar with the city, we recommend you choose a different form of transit.