The complete Organizational Partners Agreement is attached to this page (see far below).
There are no significant changes between the 2016-2017 agreement (soon expiring) and the 2017-2018 agreement, other than a few dates (updated for the next year).
A summary of the Agreement is as follows:
- The OPs Agreement is specific to entities involved in the field of English Language Teaching, most commonly as book publishers/distributors or schools. Organizations outside of this field are not eligible to become KOTESOL Organizational Partners (a form of of Institutional Membership in Korea TESOL) but may be eligible to participate in KOTESOL events as a vendor. (Contact our OPs Liaison for more information on Vendor opportunities.)
- Organizations eligible to join KOTESOL under the OPs Agreement may not participate onsite at the annual International Conference without becoming an Organizational Partner under the terms of the OPs Agreement (print and web/app advertisements will be allowed).
- The Term of Agreement is September 1 2017 through August 31 2018.
- Classes of Organizational Partner are:
- Activity included in the OPs Agreement includes
- Annual International Conference
- Annual National Conference
- Regional/Chapter Conferences and Symposia
- Chapter, SIG, and other events
- Advertising in Print Media
- Advertising in Electronic Media, including the Website
- There are limits in each class of partnership, purchases beyond these limits requires an upgrade to a higher level of partnership.
- Additional benefits may be added by KOTESOL during the course of the agreement.
- Partnership goes in to effect only after both the Agreement form (page 8 in the attached document) and payment have been received by KOTESOL.
- A "Dedicated Room" is available for OPs who wish to control a single presentations room throughout the terms of the conference (Saturday-Sunday) OR for Single Days of the conference.
- KOTESOL does not share or distribute the membership list.
A PDF version of the Agreement is below. If you prefer a "Doc" version (MSWord), please contact the OPs Liaison.
KOTESOL OPs Liaison
(cellphone contact available upon request.)