The Korea TESOL Annual Spring Conference
Busan University of Foreign Studies
Putting Students at the Wheel
Each year teachers from across the Korean peninsula and Asia meet to share ideas at the Annual KOTESOL National Conference. More intimate than our Autumn classic, we still expect more than 400 teachers to meet, share stories and insights, and rejuvenate themselves in a vacationer's paradise -- Busan!
We will be hearing ideas in responding to practical teaching concerns, particularly:
- How do you help your students talk or find their English voices inside the classroom?
- How do you help your students exercise their English voices outside the classroom?
- How do you help your students find their voices in writing assignments?
- How do you help your students to work together?
- What practice tips for project work and use of technology could you share?
- What are public school teachers doing to include more speaking and writing into their lessons?
Archive Note: The Program Book is available at http://koreatesol.org/sites/default/files/pdf/NatCon12ProgBook-2.pdf