Korea TESOL welcomes submissions to our professional and scholarly publications, which include:
- The English Connection (a quarterly publication) - please check the The English Connection Contributor Guidelines
- KOTESOL Proceedings (select conference papers) - please check the KOTESOL Proceedings submission guidelines and copyright agreement
- The Korea TESOL Journal (a scholarly & professional journal)
We recommend that you read the author guidelines for these publications and read several issues before preparing your submission. By doing so you will ensure a greater chance of acceptance with less need for extensive revisions.
You may also find the information linked below to be helpful in preparing papers for publication:
- The website for the APA Publications Manual (the writing style for KOTESOL publications). http://www.apastyle.org/
- Writing for Readability <pending>
Submissions should be directed to the KOTESOL Publications Committee Chair.